Submission deadline in::

Welcome to visit Open Karelia:

You are here

We welcome new participants to the FRUCT projects

Bandwidth and power efficient OFDM

Dear FRUCT participants, please take a look on this project. Unfortanutely now it is on the [u]On Hold [/u]stage as there are no resources and time for its author to promote it further. Anyway, the theme of it is [b]quite actual [/b]and we are looking for those, who can continue this project. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding the project.

Error correction for chirp spread spectrum wireless link

Dear FRUCT participants, please take a look on this project. Unfortanutely now it is on the [u]On Hold [/u]stage as there are no resources and time for its author to promote it further. Anyway, the theme of it is [b]quite actual [/b]and we are looking for those, who can continue this project. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding the project.

Building a Model of a Smart City

Dear FRUCT participants, please take a look on this project. Unfortanutely now it is on the [u]On Hold [/u]stage as there are no resources and time for its author to promote it further. Anyway, the theme of it is [b]quite actual [/b]and we are looking for those, who can continue this project.

Porting WidSets to the Maemo Platform

Project on mobile video conferencing

Hello, dear FRUCT participants!

Currently I am working on a new project related to [b]mobile video conferencing[/b]. I would be glad if some of you would be interested in the work with video compression and transmission (includes [u]scalable video coding, distributed video coding, DVB-H[/u], and [u]multiple access [/u]for the transmission). Please [i]everyone[/i] who is interested in this research topic write a note here, and we can then discuss everything more detailed!

Best regards, Ann Ukhanova, Denmark Technical Universuty DTU Fotonik

Pages