Submission deadline in::

Welcome to visit Open Karelia:

You are here

DJVU for Symbian 9.x

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
lagutinans
DJVU for Symbian 9.x

Dear FRUCT participants, Thats a proposal for a new project on Symbian OS. Its aim to add a DJVU viewing capability to the Symbian platform. Details about DJVU you can find here: [url]http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/DjVu[/url]

Project plan is:

1. Port opensource DjVuLibre library ([url]http://djvu.sourceforge.net/[/url]) to Symbian 9 with use of P.I.P.S. and OpenC/C++

2. Write a DJVU Viewer using DjVuLibre for S60 5th ed with Symbian C++ or some other development language.

3. Add DJVU format support to Symbian Multimadia Framework (writing a MMF plugin dll on Symbian C++)

4. Contributing a p1,3 code to Symbian Foundation.

5. Writing a bindings for DjVuLibre for other development technologies (Qt for Symbian, PyS60, may be some other if you like).[/list:u]

If you whant to participate then please post your details in that thread.

lagutinans
По поводу проблем с

По поводу проблем с компиляцией DLL для target build GCCE, о которых я упоминал, можно прочесть тут: https://sourceforge.net/projects/djvu/forums/forum/103286/topic/3504907

lagutinans
Ok, lets divide a work.

Ok, lets divide a work. Sergey will work on DJVULibre port. We should check if RVCT compilator have same problem as GCCE or some other problem (i think RVCT compilator will be used by Symbian Foundation if they decide to embed library into platform because its produce more faster and smaller code). Also new Library version (version from SVN head) cant be used without changes in source code (they put #warning definitions for some constant in case library built for unknown platform. such definitions should be replaced by code because they prevent project to be compiled). In case we will work with that code version we need to incorporate with DjVuLibre developers and add Symbian support to their code directly or make a fork project.

Ilya will work on viewer. We already have DLL (compiled with GCCE) and import library, so you can start working right now. If Sergey make a new version I'm sure it will be backward compatible with one we have now.

Few next steps:

Sergey: test RVCT compilation process and study library internals. You should be ready to help Ilya in case he found a bugs in DLL work.

(Carbide 2.3 + Subclipse) and build our DJVULibre port project to get .dll and .dso. Think about viewer and prepare some documents about its design and functionality so we all can discuss it. Lets stick on S60 5th (Symbian^1) as a target platform version.

lagutinans
1) Bookmarks - as in xDjvu

1) Bookmarks - as in xDjvu

2) Saving information on the last open book and page. To startup opened last book and go to the last page. Also, probably should be done in the settings disabling this feature.

3) Do something like libraries. Father-in to save a list of open books.

4) Setting the picture quality. So as this can save memory.

5) When you open the pages to make an animation in xDJVU (there is probably a simple animation of the IPhone, but I think the standard wait dialogue nokia looks bad)

6) The interface can be like "Resco photo viewer". Only the problem is in how we do transition to the next page.

7) .....

andrewdiaz
You are welcome

I would like to welcome you here to get the work completed within no time by experts.

karthikdevuluri
anti dandruff tips

anti dandruff tips

love all the people in the world

fathersday quotes

frutty
Thank u for this information!

frutty

192.168.o.1
robertkirk
Wow this is  a good and warm

Wow this is  a good and warm welcome to all the participants to participate on Symbian OS rpogram where the best way to gaing good knowledge and thigns. I have been refering research paper service reviews for more ideas and topics to cover.

jameshastings
Really nice post thank your

Really nice post thank your for sharing!! Sons Of Anarchy Leather Vest

Neil Jakson
Dissertation Writing Services

Cheap Essay Writing UK is an online writing company which is offering cheap and best Essay Writing Services UK, Dissertation Writing Services UK and all other Academic Writing Services. It has more than 300 writers associated with it, providing best and custom writing services. Our prices are most cheap and affordable than any other company. We are operating since 2002 and have large number of satisfied customers. We guarantee the best writing services without any plagiarism, ensuring A+ grade in your assignment/dissertation. So what you are waiting? Check out our website just now and find out much more free offers which no one can provide. Visit Our Website Now..

Dissertation Writing Services
teenathomas
Nice post

I would like to share with you my own experience that I had on my college days. That was the time of ending of the last semester. I need to complete my thesis works. But due to some healthy issues I got hospitalized.Immediately I contact term paper writing service and they attend my call. I shared my problem with them. They said that don’t worry you take rest and sit cool we are here to help you. 

Rene325
bigphotographers

good the story in a single framework. A wedding event cd or photobook http://bigphotographers.com do not fail to remember to consist of some picture shots from a better distance nice.