Submission deadline in::

Welcome to visit Open Karelia:

You are here

Feedback for the conference organizers

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
lagutinans
Feedback for the conference organizers

As Sergey Balandin said in the closing of the conference, there are directions for further improvement of the FRUCT conference.

I personally prefer to see abstracts/papers and slides in advance. It helps a lot in understanding the results that authors present in their talks. It also helps in decision what section to attend. This info can be published at the web together with the program. Even if your slides are not final it forms preliminary imagination about the talk. Clearly, final versions of slides can be published afterward.

It's worth to note that not all talks in the program have abstracts printed in the Proceedings. A bad thing is that some of these talks were interesting for me, and I really would like to read something additionally to the presentation.

lagutinans
Thank you for the good

Thank you for the good comment. Do you think that publishing paper abstracts before the conference will be enough or you particularly interested in presentation slides?

lagutinans
Yes, it's really difficult.

Yes, it's really difficult. My point is to publish those data that available. At least, abstracts are published. Authors are (strongly) recommended to provide their slides (preliminary versions) for publishing online. Then the community sees what authors are lazy (or busy). I think this best-effort strategy is most appropriate here.

jellygamatgoldg
A thoughtful insight and

A thoughtful insight and fantastic suggestions you have on your website. You have obviously spent lots of time on this. Well done!  

jelly gamat gold g

lagutinans
Sounds reasonable, let's try

Sounds reasonable, let's try to apply this principle at 8th conference. Thank you.

lagutinans
[quote="SergeyBalandin"

[quote="SergeyBalandin"]Sounds reasonable, let's try to apply this principle at 8th conference. Thank you.[/quote]

lagutinans
Despite it was really

Despite it was really difficult as I wrote earlier, but we managed to agree with Dr Marko Hännikäinen from Tampere University of Technology who will give 1.5h training on "Scientific publishing process: writing and presenting of high quality papers" at 7th FRUCT conference. So we can count that this your request if fulfilled and you are welcome to propose new thing

David123123
It was well organized.

It was well organized. There were no issues you should mark in future, really.

Many of your students use Essay Trust  for doing their homework.

fitriulina
I visited several web pages

I visited several web pages but the audio feature for audio songs existing at this web site is actually wonderful.
diabetes destroyer review

frutty
Thank you for your good

Thank you for your good comment.

frutty

192.168.o.1
IdaWallace
First a massive thanks to all

First a massive thanks to all organizers of conferences, but particularly for those that establish public discussions. I do appreciate it’s a great quantity of work, and in approximately all suitcases have importantly valued the experience made obtainable by the effort they put into it. Since I am finance assignment help service provider and assignment help folks writer at Australia. I would like to share this post and website with my students also recommnd to more people.

WillieSutton
FRUCT conference include

FRUCT conference include social media and networks, Web technologies, artificial intelligence, knowledge discovery, data mining, and big data processing. Since I am finance dissertation writing provider at Dissertation Help Desk. The conference aims to create a platform for spreading contacts, sharing experiences, and searching for teamwork options. It will bring together interdisciplinary investigators to present the recent accomplishments in industry and science.

ErinKelly
The Conference Organizer is a

The Conference Organizer is a collection of information resources, sources, service suppliers and tools that allow conference organizers to achieve their tasks. Since I am Essay writer and English essay help service provider for UK’s students. The Conference Organizer can be used as a shortcut to the apparatuses they know they want and use frequently. And for others, the Toolkit may addition their learning and task success.

Carriebennett
FRUCT Association is helping

FRUCT Association is helping provincial universities to make world class IT and ICT capabilities demanded by the industry and creation of innovative startups. The conference is an R&D forum for the most active students, best cover letter writers, industrial researchers, academic experts, and important representatives of government and business. The conference invites the outstanding academic and business researchers to give lectures on the most relevant topics, provides an opportunity for student teams to present progress. Thanks. 

srivija
Good job
Watson115
xhubsapp

Great the movie or video or song that you wish to Xhubs iOS choice of downloading and install high-grade HD Fine.

Fairbridge115
ifacetimeapp

good and install data to your android tool. Mount the files FaceTime for Android explanation on the best ways to mount facetime in your nice.

sandhyajagarlamudu
Special^ Mothers Day 2017

Special^ Mothers Day 2017 Greetings Cards for Mom from Daughter & Son – One of the most beautiful occasions of Mother’s day is going to celebrate in just couple of days. Our mother is perhaps the best gift from God. Every year...Happy Mothers Day 2017 Essays, Short Notes, Paragraph, Speech in Hindi, English – Mother’s day is a great occasion to express all those unsaid things to your mother which remain so due to a lot of reasons like no time, some other...s

Happy Mothers day Greetings MESSAGES Quotes Pictures