Submission deadline in::

Welcome to visit Open Karelia:

You are here

What should I have in the FRUCT Overview presentation

49 posts / 0 new
Last post
lagutinans
What should I have in the FRUCT Overview presentation

I reserved half an hour for the overview presentation about FRUCT in the conference program. In order to make this presentation more useful and to the point, I'm now asking all FRUCT members for the improvement ideas, e.g.:

- what messages you want to hear in the overview presentation?

- what are the most critical questions that you (or people you know) don't understand about FRUCT?

- what practical issues, tools and mechanisms require more explanation?

- any other question?

Looking forward for your comments and feedback

lagutinans
I guess that the current

I guess that the current state of the FRUCT network should be described. What labs exist, what research areas they cover, etc. Indeed, this knowledge is in the conference

lagutinans
Thank you, will include these

Thank you, will include these points into the presentation.

lagutinans
I think it is also reasonable

I think it is also reasonable to add the slides with the list of conferences/workshops where authors from FRUCT have published their papers regarding FRUCT projects.

lagutinans
Sorry for reply delay, but I

Sorry for reply delay, but I actually have tried to prepare such a slide and then realized that instead we need to make some kind of slide and web page of "FRUCT Success

lagutinans
Let's try to do that. Tell us

Let's try to do that. Tell us if you need help. What kind of slide this should be? But anyway, somewhere we should publish the information about conferences that students/Ph.D

lagutinans
Agree, and of course any help

Agree, and of course any help is welcome and appreciated!

markpowell
Here: http://thetermpapers

Here: http://thetermpapers.net/about/ is a blog where lots on information on presentations and speeches can be found. Everything from the slide size to which words to use to grab audience attention is there.

fitriulina
I visited several web pages

I visited several web pages but the audio feature for audio songs existing at this web site is actually wonderful.
yoga burn reviews

frutty
You can add the slides with

You can add the slides with the list of conferences.

robertkirk
To any kind of presentation

To any kind of presentation one must concentrate on how to let their subject undestandable to the viewers in such short form and how it's made beautifully. As paper writer blogs gives more suggestions on this topic and i feel glad for it.

frutty

192.168.o.1
Tammyphilip
I am a regular visitor to

I am a regular visitor to your site and very happy with the FRUCT Overview presentation that you have shared here. It helped me to know more about Fruct and how this firm works. I expect more such helpful articles.

AT&T U Verse Vs Time Warner

srivija
Good job
Fleming14
mobdro

good for sporting activities fans. This slim as well as tidy applications https://imobdro.com & various other videos from around the globe without nice.

Hoover016
wifikillpro

awesome it will have no impact on your internet link.This application is http://www.wifikillpro.com Utilize Your WiFi Hope It will Assist You.Thanks For Analysis great.

Rene325
good Most likely to the web

good Most likely to the web site where you could download play view apk Right after successful login you will locate nice.

Jason116
as well as remarks the video

as well as remarks the video clip has actually obtained musical.ly website It's truly cool exactly how simple the interaction with fellow musers is.

fatihin
fatihin

tikan bahwa kita tidak akan pernah ha Supplier sch 40Supplier sch 40Supplier Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steelSupplier besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polosundangan pernikahan ala jepangPabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40Toko Besi Unp BajaSupplier besi wfwww.jualbesibajamurah.comToko sch 40Toko sch 40Supplier besi sikuToko besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi wf bajaundangan pernikahan islamiPabrik Pipa Besi Hitam MediumJual Besi Unp BajaToko besi wfDistributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulirAgen sch 40Agen sch 40Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80Agen besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi unpundangan pernikahan ada fotonyaPabrik Besi WfHarga Besi Unp BajaAgen besi wfDistributor besi beton siiPabrik sch 40Pabrik sch 40Supplier Plat besiPabrik besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi sikuundangan pernikahan ala indiaPabrik Besi H beamPabrik Besi Unp BajaPabrik besi wfDistributor besi beton psi Ulir PolosDistributor besi Pipa sch 80 bajaDistributor besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi h beamDistributor Plat BordesSupplier Plat besi plat kapalundangan pernikahanPabrik Besi BetonDistributor Besi Cnp BajaDistributor Besi BetonDistributor besi beton perwiraHarga besi Pipa sch 80 bajaHarga besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi wfHarga Plat BordesSupplier besi h beam bajaundangan pernikahan simplewww.sentrabesibaja.comSupplier Besi Cnp BajaHarga Besi BetonDistributor besi beton PASJual besi Pipa sch 80 bajaJual besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier wiremeshJual Plat BordesSupplier besi cnpundangan pernikahan bermanfaatDistributor Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated BeamAgen Besi Cnp BajaJual Besi BetonDistributor besi beton master steel msSupplier besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi unpSupplier Plat Bordeswww.gudangbesibaja.comundangan pernikahan islamiDistributor Bondek CorToko Besi Cnp BajaSupplier Besi BetonDistributor besi beton kstyToko besi Pipa sch 80 bajaToko besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi cnpToko Plat BordesPabrik besi Wf Bajaundangan pernikahan amplop suratDistributor Atap Spandek SniJual Besi Cnp BajaToko Besi BetonDistributor besi beton krakatau steelAgen besi Pipa sch 80 bajaAgen besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi hollowAgen Plat BordesPabrik bondekundangan pernikahan bentuk dompetDistributor Plat Bordes KembangHarga Besi Cnp BajaAgen Besi BetonDistributor besi beton jcacPabrik besi Pipa sch 80 bajaPabrik besi Pipa sch 80 bajaSupplier besi beton Sni Ulir PolosPabrik Plat BordesPabrik wiremeshundangan pernikahan chineseDistributor Plat Besi HitamPabrik Besi Cnp BajaPabrik Besi BetonDistributor besi beton interworld steel isDistributor Plat BordesDistributor Plat Bordesironsteelcenter.comDistributor Wiremesh BesiPabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80undangan pernikahan lucuDistributor Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau SteelDistributor Besi Hollow BajaDistributor besi hollowDistributor besi beton gunung garudaHarga Plat BordesHarga Plat BordesPabrik stainless steelHarga Wiremesh BesiPabrik besi hollowundangan pernikahan bagusDistributor Jual Besi Siku BajaSupplier Besi Hollow BajaHarga besi hollowDistributor besi beton delcoprimaJual Plat BordesJual Plat BordesPabrik atap spandekJual Wiremesh BesiPabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polosundangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islamDistributor Besi Unp Baja Profil KanalAgen Besi Hollow BajaJual besi hollowDistributor besi beton cakra steel csSupplier Plat BordesSupplier Plat BordesPabrik baja ringanSupplier Wiremesh BesiPabrik besi wf bajaundangan pernikahan contohDistributor Besi Cnp Profil Baja GordingToko Besi Hollow BajaSupplier besi hollowDistributor besi beton bjkuundangan pernikahan kalenderundangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islamundangan pernikahan islamiundangan pernikahan unik dan murahundangan pernikahan modernundangan pernikahan onlineundangan pernikahanundangan pernikahan amplop suratundangan pernikahan simpleundangan pernikahan murahundangan pernikahan unikundangan pernikahan artisundangan pernikahan modernundangan pernikahan artisundangan pernikahan arabundangan pernikahanundangan pernikahan 4444 

inoxmausg
I like your comment

I like your comment, this is userful, please connect with me at inox mau

vinhomesgiangvo
Dự án chung cư Vihome Giảng Võ

Tại số 148 Giảng Võ, phường Giảng Võ, Quận Ba Đình, TP. Hà Nội, Vinhomes Giảng Võ được đánh giá là vị trí đắc địa với địa thế đẹp nhất nội đô cùng thế đất vững chãi và phong thủy bậc nhất Hà Nội. Xem thêm tại đây: http://vinhomesgallerygiangvo.weebly.com/

Windowsmoviemaker

Your article is very good and useful, thank you very much for this content.

http://window-movie-maker.com

lustra143
Cooool

My suggestion to read this full infromation about Peggo application. Ou have to convert all videos to mp3 formats on your android platform devices.

mounikauppula
mounika

In Proceedings of 6thSeminar of Finnish-Russian University Cooperation in Telecommunications (FRUCT) ... A Tutorial Introduction to the SystemC TLM Standard. ... de/~systemc/Documents/Presentation-13-OSCI_2_swan.pdf Tanenbaum, A. S., ... while assuring that the final system will meet performance expectations.

shareit apk

pramodchintu
ttd

The paper applies an approach presented in FRUCT 11 to assisting tourists in a ... 1 IntroductionRecently ... They have a restricted amount of time and usually would like to see many museums. The paper describes a system developed for this purpose. The system can plan tourist's path and find a possibility for the tourist to ...

ttd online

junsukiu
good

Thank you for your analysis. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me. happy wheels

kirankumar
solar movies

The 7th International Conference continues a series of international conferences which began in Canberra in 2000. All have explored aspects of Ageing and The 7th General Conference of the Asia-Europe Museum Network (ASEMUS) will be hosted by the National Museum of India and held in New  

solar movies

Arnold Arthur
When you apply for a home loan

When you apply for a home loan, your whole record of loan repayment will be investigated by your planned moneylender. FICO ratings more than 620 have a decent shot of getting affirmed for a home credit with a decent financing cost. On the off chance that your score is beneath 600, nonetheless, your application might be denied or you may get endorsed at a significantly higher loan fee. Manitoba mortgage rates

jockson8323
IPTV Apk

You can check from http://iptvdownload.com/iptv-apk-android-download-app/ to install IPTV apk free to available streaming apps for Android. And If you want to get number of Package channels from http://iptvdownload.com/ for Windows.

Erbe487
Google
waltan
cvs myhr Pharmacy is also

cvs myhr Pharmacy is also known as myhr cvs login pharmacy or simply myhr cvs employee, is one of the largest pharmacy chain with more than 7,530 stores in United States.

kidzbyn
nice