You are here

Request for trainings and lectures

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
lagutinans
lagutinans
Continuation of "Agile and

Continuation of "Agile and Lean Software Development: Thinking and Practices" lecture would be really good. I suggest to have separate "Software quality assurance and

lagutinans
Sounds interesting. Could you

Sounds interesting. Could you recommend good experts in this field?

lagutinans
I believe, we have to plan

I believe, we have to plan Writing (Scientific) English training as far as we want to develop scientific skills for participants. I think it's  most needed training.

lagutinans
This is true, just need to

This is true, just need to find professional tutor (for technology areas it is easier for me to find such a person)

lagutinans
Despite it was really

Despite it was really difficult as I wrote earlier, but we managed to agree with Dr Marko Hännikäinen from Tampere University of Technology  who will give 1.5h training on "Scientific publishing process: writing and presenting of high quality papers" at 7th FRUCT conference. So we can count that this your request if fulfilled and you are welcome to propose new things :)

lagutinans
Thank you for reporting this

Thank you for reporting this problem and we will fix ASAP. The conference registration deadline is April 22 and the trainings registrations will be closed as soon as all places taken.

TedTed
Writing (Scientific) English

I know that is is too late, but I would like just to mention that there are special online academic writing services where one can find some help. There work professional writers and they have a huge experiene in Technology and Exact Sciences so these guys can complete any research or paper for you.

katyciara

The page is under the Tips and Article Heading. It is composed Pay Someone To Write My Essay for the field of school-age care, however relates to ANY kind of preparing or workshop Training.

NorenePray
Thanks for useful information

Thanks for useful information. This is what I need now. I study, that is why it is very helpful service for me:)

Tammyphilip
If you can help us get the

If you can help us get the trainings and lectures online, that would be very helpful. I am looking for some online help for the training as I am working and not have time for regular classes. Thanks for sharing the detailed information you guys give here about courses and classes. 

medical billing companies in new jersey

dmitriysmith
Thanks

It would be nice to get all the lectures. All my co-workers from law essay profy want to get them.

robertkirk
I am in need for the best

I am in need for the best training to write down my essay writing service works. And also some grammar classes to build my own sentences. I feel this is the best place i can rely on and found it in apt time. Looking for more opportunities with hope.

Angela20
good People are always

good People are always attempting to make use of download snapchat since the app is suitable for sending selfies, even great.

edinaclark11
Creative Artist

I am a professional resaercher as well as creative writer and currently, I am doing work on animation video project which is related to 2d Animated Video Maker and I have a plan to make training and lectures video in 2d or 3d video tech.

Justin016
showboxdownloadi

good specified as film box simply don't stress it is an older showbox apk download Showbox is a one quit single platform as well as nice.

Hoover016
slackdownloadapp

good you granular control over each person's presence. slack vs discord and also you have simple accessibility to your chats great.

Rene325
bigphotographers

good and white photo, Kauss waited outside a hallway door for Wedding Photography in Bangalore thing that occurs is you end up finishing early as well as nice.

architagupta
useful stuff

BHIM is being pursued by the government of India to make it replace hard cash transactions as much as possible. Get this trendy app.

download bhim app
bhim payment app
bhim app for android

simon285
BHIM

máy lọc nước ion kiềm alkaline mua ở đâu là tốt nhất

Jason116
Fildo is an application that

Fildo is an application that will certainly allow Fildo Fildo allows you to browse numerous MP3 download.

NorenePray
skills

It's necessary to be in shape. It's great. You should always improve your skills:)

WendyLong
I agree

I want to see more lecture, hope that it will be posted soon.

rolling sky