Submission deadline in::

Welcome to visit Open Karelia:

You are here

scratchbox localization problem

302 posts / 0 new
Last post
lagutinans
scratchbox localization problem

It's strange, but scratchbox not have fully localization by default. I'm not sure, that it is a bug.

My steps:

1. install scratchbox+SDK by GUI installer

2. add extras and extras-devel repositories

3. install nokia-apps and nokia-binaries

4. run apt-get update & apt-get dist-upgrade

5. change language in settings->language&region to Russian

Expected outcome: buttons, timers, etc. with text on selected language. Actual outcome: buttons, timers and etc. shows text messages like "wdgt_va_24h_time"

Most applications shows messages and forms on selected language.

lagutinans
I reproduced it. Looks like a

I reproduced it. Looks like a bug. I guess the problem is somewhere in regional settings. Please check bugs.maemo.org for already reported bugs about this issue and if there is no reported bug please file a bug!

adriennepo
Add new comment | Open Innovations Framework Program FRUCT

Good site you have got here.. It?s hard to find high quality writing like yours these days.
I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Stop by my homepage August

earthamort

I used to be recommended this blog by way of my cousin. I'm not positive whether or not this put up is written by him as nobody else know such special approximately my
trouble. You're wonderful! Thanks!

Look at my web site ... psychic and astrology affiliates program in india

gradyoakes

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this web site is truly nice and the visitors are truly sharing
fastidious thoughts.

Also visit my web page ... Psychic Chicago

gradyoakes

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis, this site is really pleasant and the users are
actually sharing fastidious thoughts.

Feel free to visit my homepage ... Good Psychic

roxannakel

Hi there friends, its enormous paragraph about teachingand
completely explained, keep it up all the time.

Stop by my homepage: Soul mates

lagutinans
I found a bug https://bugs

I found a bug https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7256 Attached patch hide identifiers, but buttons are on English  :cry:

roxannakel

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying
to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.
If you know of any please share. Cheers!

Also visit my homepage ... love Affair

johnnyfinc

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your
post is simply cool and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.

Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming
post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

Feel free to surf to my web site - psychic and Astrology Affiliates in Obstetrics

earthamort

If you desire to increase your knowledge simply keep visiting this site and
be updated with the latest news update posted here.

Feel free to visit my page; psychic and astrology affiliates Program in Malaysia

lagutinans
The bug is in Russian locale.

The bug is in Russian locale. Please create it in Bugzilla. I guess it is possible also to prepare a patch

roxannakel

I could not resist commenting. Well written!

my blog post ... Psychic expert

lagutinans
The bug was posted, see https
christopherohorton
Localization is never easy,

Localization is never easy, but there are some situations that will turn a difficult process into a complete nightmare.But in the case of scratchbox ,It is not have fully localization by default.Please click here to get more information about this topic.

moet36
agsdg

thuốc tăng cường sinh lý nam nó có tác dụng trong việc cải thiện ham muốn và hiệu suất tình dục. Một trong những tác dụng sinh lý chính

roxannakel

I wish to point out my affection for your generosity supporting persons who absolutely need help on this important topic.
Your special dedication to passing the message throughout became unbelievably functional and has in every case permitted ladies much like me
to attain their ambitions. Your amazing important tips and hints can mean this much a person like me and even further to my peers.
Thank you; from each one of us.

Feel free to visit my homepage ... Hudson

carendorro

It's remarkable to visit this website and reading the views of
all friends concerning this post, while I am also keen of
getting knowledge.

my web-site :: psychic affiliates In medical specialties

moet36
adgs

dong máy photo ricoh giá rẻ luon la dong san pham duoc moi nguoi uau chuong vi nhung tinh nang thon g minh cung nhu gia thanh gia re mang lại cua dong máy photo toshiba

roxannakel

Lovely just what I was searching for. Thanks to the author for taking his time
on this one.

Here is my webpage :: Love Affair

earthamort

Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering
if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I
wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My blog post psychic and astrology Affiliates in medical specialties medical group

roxannakel

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it
is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could
I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice.
Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
I desire to read more things about it!

Look at my web blog Psychic Phone Readings

roxannakel

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious post on building up new
blog.

My site: Right psychic

roxannakel

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before
end I am reading this wonderful paragraph to increase my knowledge.

Feel free to surf to my site ... psychic Tarot

roxannakel

I couldn't resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Look into my site ... Baby Gift

roxannakel

I am actually delighted to read this weblog posts which consists of lots
of valuable facts, thanks for providing these statistics.

Look into my webpage ... tarot reading means

Cantara16
good bottle filter exists

good bottle filter exists with the filter If you have actually used water filter water filter pitcher reviews secure in location, so pouring need to be done with care. nice.

manuelahai

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting
anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this good piece of writing.

Also visit my web page; psychic And astrology Affiliates in gastroenterology john

adriennepo

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
kudos

Also visit my website :: Psychic Tarot reading

roxannakel

Hurrah! In the end I got a web site from where I can in fact obtain helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.

Also visit my site :: Soul Mates

Brigette77
snapchatonlinelogine

good The lens consists of a variety of filters, effects that can be Snapchat Online You knew that making use of the previous method; you can great.

roxannakel

I seldom leave a response, however i did a few searching and wound up here Add new comment | Open Innovations Framework Program FRUCT.
And I actually do have a few questions for you if
you usually do not mind. Could it be just me or does it look
like a few of these remarks look as if they are
left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional social sites,
I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post.
Could you make a list of all of all your public sites like your twitter feed,
Facebook page or linkedin profile?

my homepage tarot card reading

roxannakel

I want to get across my gratitude for your generosity giving support to those who must
have assistance with your field. Your real dedication to getting the solution all over
appears to be exceedingly effective and have always allowed somebody much like me
to arrive at their endeavors. Your own warm and friendly tutorial entails so much to me and far more to my colleagues.
Warm regards; from all of us.

my web blog ... Aracelis

roxannakel

Fabulous, what a website it is! This weblog provides helpful facts to us, keep it up.

Also visit my web page - Veola

ngohuectp
nice post

Everyone loves the look and feel of a clean home. Thanks for choosing this topic for post and update me. Game Stick rpg 2 looks like your real life, you can get everything you want, game Douchebag workout 2 is to renew him, so that he can hook up with the sexy girl appearing in the introduction, game return man 3 saves your progress, with Potty Racers 3 do you want to fly to Mars with me?

gradyoakes

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am
not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my
problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

My page :: cell phones

roxannakel

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time
to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish
to suggest you some interesting things or advice.
Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
I wish to read more things about it!

Visit my web blog ... Perry

roxannakel

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super
long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any points for rookie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

my web-site good psychic

roxannakel

Lovely just what I was looking for. Thanks to the author for taking his clock time on this one.

Also visit my web blog: Tarot Card Reading

roxannakel

Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that.
And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks
for lunch!

My website :: between two People

fatihin
fatihin

iki sepasang kelinci hewan peliharaan Pabrik Welded BeamPabrik Welded BeamJual atap spandekPabrik Besi BetonJual besi cnpundangan pernikahan animasiHarga Plat Bordes KembangPabrik Besi H beam BajaPabrik Plat Bordesharga besi beton psi Ulir PolosDistributor Besi BetonDistributor Besi BetonJual baja ringanAgen Besi Betonwww.gudangbesibaja.comundangan pernikahan cantikHarga Plat Besi HitamDistributor Atap SpandekDistributor Bondek Corharga besi beton perwiraHarga Besi BetonHarga Besi BetonJual bondekToko Besi Betonharga besi Wf Bajaundangan pernikahan cantik eleganHarga Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau SteelSupplier Atap SpandekHarga Bondek Corharga besi beton PASJual Besi BetonJual Besi BetonJual Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steelSupplier Besi BetonHarga bondekundangan pernikahan cetakHarga Jual Besi Siku BajaAgen Atap SpandekJual Bondek Corharga besi beton master steel msSupplier Besi BetonSupplier Besi BetonJual besi sikuDistributor Besi Betonharga wiremeshundangan pernikahan customHarga Besi Unp Baja Profil KanalToko Atap SpandekSupplier Bondek Corharga besi beton kstyToko Besi BetonToko Besi BetonJual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80Harga Besi BetonHarga pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80undangan pernikahan bagusHarga Besi Cnp Profil Baja GordingJual Atap SpandekToko Bondek Corharga besi beton krakatau steelAgen Besi BetonAgen Besi BetonJual Plat besiJual Besi Betonharga besi hollowundangan pernikahan animeHarga Besi HollowHarga Atap SpandekAgen Bondek Corharga besi beton jcacPabrik Besi BetonPabrik Besi BetonJual besi h beamPabrik Besi Betonharga besi beton Sni Ulir Polosundangan pernikahan anehHarga WiremeshPabrik Atap SpandekPabrik Bondek Corharga besi beton interworld steel isDistributor besi unp bajaDistributor besi unp bajaJual besi wfDistributor besi unp bajaharga besi wf bajaundangan pernikahan eleganHarga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80Distributor Bondek CorDistributor Atap Spandekharga besi beton gunung garudaHarga besi unp bajaHarga besi unp bajaJual wiremeshHarga besi unp bajaharga besi unpundangan pernikahan casualHarga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40Supplier Bondek CorHarga Atap Spandekharga besi beton delcoprimaJual besi unp bajaJual besi unp bajaJual besi unpJual besi unp bajaharga besi sikuundangan pernikahan ala indiaHarga Pipa Besi Hitam MediumAgen Bondek CorJual Atap Spandekharga besi beton cakra steel csSupplier besi unp bajaSupplier besi unp bajaJual besi cnpSupplier besi unp bajaharga Plat besi plat kapalundangan pernikahan chineseHarga Besi WfToko Bondek CorSupplier Atap Spandekharga besi beton bjkuToko besi unp bajaToko besi unp bajaJual besi hollowToko besi unp bajaharga besi h beam bajaundangan pernikahan animeHarga Besi H beamJual Bondek CorToko Atap Spandekharga besi beton Sni Ulir PolosAgen besi unp bajaAgen besi unp bajaJual besi beton Sni Ulir PolosAgen besi unp bajaharga besi cnpundangan pernikahan klub bolaHarga Besi BetonHarga Bondek CorAgen Atap Spandekharga besi beton aisPabrik besi unp bajaPabrik besi unp bajaironsteelcenter.comPabrik besi unp bajawww.gudangbesibaja.comundangan pernikahan ada fotowww.sentrabesibaja.comPabrik Bondek CorPabrik Atap Spandekundangan pernikahan kalenderundangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islamundangan pernikahan islamiundangan pernikahan unik dan murahundangan pernikahan modernundangan pernikahan onlineundangan pernikahanundangan pernikahan amplop suratundangan pernikahan simpleundangan pernikahan murahundangan pernikahan unikundangan pernikahan artisundangan pernikahan modernundangan pernikahan artisundangan pernikahan arabundangan pernikahanundangan pernikahanharga besi beton 1111 

Vcedkklo
I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I

I really like the dear information you offer in your articles. I’m able to bookmark your site and show the kids check out up here generally.

192.168.l.l
roxannakel

I am sure this post has touched all the internet
visitors, its really really good paragraph
on building up new blog.

Also visit my web page; Psychic reading include

roxannakel

Hurrah! Finally I got a weblog from where I know how to actually get useful data regarding my study and knowledge.

Here is my web page ... Right Psychic

roxannakel

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things
or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.

I wish to read more things about it!

Take a look at my homepage :: Celina

Pages