Submission deadline in::

Welcome to visit Open Karelia:

You are here

Debian package

40 posts / 0 new
Last post
lagutinans
Debian package

Hello. Could you help us to solve a difficulty that we got with assembly of Debian package for Nokia N810? Why does Debian package assemblied with ESBox version 2.0.0-M4 turn out incompatible with Nokia N810? Launching on the device we got message from execution manager:"Installing dev isn't possible. Incompatible package of application".  Could you givi us piece of advice about documentation of assembling debian package for Nokia N810 device?

lagutinans
could you please provide more

could you please provide more detailed problem description? Any links to problematic package, how did you create it..

Asawhaher
The packaging information is

The packaging information is really great. The thread is useful to me. The academic writing help to the reader can learning each and every points as real. The writing papers is providing fully secured information and data. The students can get perfect ideas from it. 

rah000
friendship is awesome
rah000
post fruct

this one is amazing

frutty
Provide more detailed problem

Provide more detailed problem description!

frutty

192.168.o.1
Tammyphilip
Have you able to solve the

Have you able to solve the issues with  assembly of Debian package for Nokia N810. I am facing something very similar with my mobile. When I try to install it throws an error Incompatible package of application. Please help me what to do next to solve this issue. 

auto repair huntington beach

morganroofing
I think they need to push
Ricky582
tubidy

Great video clip sharing and also downloading and install https://tubidy-mobi.org/ MP3 MP3 represents MPEG-1 Sound Layer Fine.

jiya
In this page, you have

In this page, you have provided a heading on Debian package. But you haven’t provided any information related to this. What is this package all about? What are its benefits to us? Hope you provide some details so that all come to know about it. online sock stores

joeswinn12
Thank you so much for the

Thank you so much for the information.

Readers can get consideration from this exacting put up to write an awesome post.

best essay writing service

contomlon
So great

I think they need to push this more. This would make the future so good. So many great ideas. Keep up the good work. madalin stunt cars 2

veronika
Happy fathers Day 2017 Quotes
suga229
The packaging information is really great

The packaging information is really great, thank you!

phòng khám phụ khoa thái hà | Cách phá thai tại nhà | pha thai bang thuoc

Jam12
jay
angelamaria
Useful info

I have gone through your post and came to know about the debian package. But I got only minimal information about it so that i would like to know more on this topic. Hope you will provide more information as soon as possible. party planner los angeles

Jam12
I’d like to follow everything
Jam12
Twitter and Facebook are

Twitter and Facebook are still the leading platforms for social advertising, but LinkedIn is becoming a more popular place to advertise as well. EZ Battery Reconditioning
best yoga for weight loss
here
Numerologist review
Yoga Burn review
organifi review
buy organifi green juice

namkhoa11
The packaging information is really great, thank you!
johnb6174
I recently came across your

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
music production laptop

html color
Your article reflects the

Your article reflects the issue people are concerned about. The article provides timely information that reflects multi-dimensional views from multiple perspectives. I look forward to reading quality articles that contain timely information from you. abcya

balvinders
hello

very nice information you share with us. thanks for the support

EPF UAN Activation Status

html color
Thanks for the information

Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. I look forward to reading many articles from you. HTML COLOR

Rion1953
A big project is providing

A big project is providing them space to combined together and share the ideas irrespective of nationality and the continent. DIY Smart Saw Review
2 Week Diet
Wake Up Lean Review
Love Commands
Eat Stop Eat Review
Coconut Oil Secret
Text Your Ex Back

chensolo
Nike Free 4.0
chensolo
Thanks
Jam12
When I do think regarding it,
Rion1953
den
Chriskings
I have to say that...

I have to say that the information here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later. Alexandria Limo Service VA

Jam12
jay
Kolbeinn
thanks

-         

Thanks for this information

animeyt

kissanime

dragon ball super

instagram search

kevinpaul
very nice information you

very nice information you share with us. EPF UAN Activation Status

Jam12
This is a fantastic website

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work.. The Big Diabetes Lie Review
Paleohacks Cookbook Review
Lean Belly Breakthrough
Numerologist
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review
Fat Burning Kitchen
Numerologist

balvinders
Payment Gateway for Tech Support
dipsha35e
green juice reviews
Goff
Axure RP 8 download